know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy driving an inexpensive car pulls up at a light next to a Rolls Royce at a light.
He starts to chat with the rolls Royce driver asking him questions.
Do your car have a dvd player?
My car has a dvd player.
Does your car have a TV in the back? My car has a TV in the back.
This continues until the driver asks about a bed. The rolls Royce driver says I dont have a bed and speeds off. He is so mad he goes right to the shop and demand they install a bed, spare no expense.
The next day the rolls Royce driver, goes around looking for the other car. He finally finds the other car with the windows all fogged up.
He knocks on the foggy windows and after a few minutes the other driver is what do you want?
The rolls royer driver is boasting about his bed he installed and how luxurious it is.
The driver of the inexpensive car says you got me out of the shower for this?

Last edited:
Ron Chestna 89 years of age was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked where he was going at that time of night. Ron replied,
"I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."
The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
Ron replied, "That would be my wife."

Few generations back, kid is shoveling coal into his family's furnace and his shovel strikes a big lump of coal.
He goes to free the lump from the pile and it splits open, revealing a giant brass bell inside.
Amazed by the beauty of the metalwork, he brings it to his dad, who later has it carbon dated. Turns out it is from the ding
dynasty.

Last edited:
How come they never put out a Beatles book on carpentry or general household maintenance. Could have easily called it “I’m fixing a hole” do basic household maintenance with the Beatles”

Last edited:
Back