Share a photo

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220516_160652_copy_1242x2003.jpg

My first Rickenbacker, originally a 1964 fireglo 365 it had been badly damaged by a previous owner then restored and refinished. At that point a third pickup was added (probably the hot 12k toaster in the bridge). Amp is a 1977 Vibro Champ and cabinet is off-brand 2x12 that I bought cheap and stuffed with an Eminence Red Fang and Wizard.

Last edited:
1970-Pontiac-Firebird-Formula-400.jpg

First car (not my photo, but looked identical).

1970 (and a half) Firebird Formula 400. Was a real treat when the roads became icy.

My dad use to modify old Chevy's into C-Gas drag racing cars. Then he built an A Modified Sports (The Pig) car from the wheels up. Here is the pig without a "hood" and a "trunk" that came later. My Dad's friend is sitting in teh driver's seat. The building is the stands for the announcer and bathrooms, etc. That place is expanded and still running as a Drag Race Strip.

basic pig 2.jpg

Another swing. This is out in Channing TX about 2009. Under a water pumping rig (not in use). In Channing you can sit on the front or back porch and see forever to where you can start to make out the curve of the earth. (About 45 miles N -NW of Amarillo TX).

Channing under antenna swing.jpg

My dad use to modify old Chevy's into C-Gas drag racing cars. Then he built an A Modified Sports (The Pig) car from the wheels up. Here is the pig without a "hood" and a "trunk" that came later. My Dad's friend is sitting in teh driver's seat. The building is the stands for the announcer and bathrooms, etc. That place is expanded and still running as a Drag Race Strip.

View attachment 110444
Bias ply FTW!

Latest posts

Back