Twitter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for a Turing bot test...

Until then, numbers mean nothing unless you can tell what the bots are pushing. And even that can be tricky.

One of the lists I saw a few weeks ago, was that at that point in time, the vast majority of bots came from Ukranian ips. Wether Russian, or Ukrainian territory, I can't tell. And a few days later that excess activity was gone.

Besides, from the viewpoint of a botnet operator, VPNs solve that. And if you control a router botnet, it's even easier.

It's like comparing mics with each mic in a different room, with a different band...

WTF are blue subscribers anyway ?
Have they authenticated with the machine on a genetic level?
Institutions of the state have always been there ,what makes Musk/Zucher think they can re-write the book and not fail in a cataclysmic cluster-fuck of beyond biblical proportions when they try it out globally?

Matt Taibbi Reflects On "Repulsive, Horrifying, Dystopian" World Run By 'Anti-People'

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/taibbi-reflects-crazy-month-put-things-perspective
Sometime in the last decade, many people — I was one — began to feel robbed of their sense of normalcy by something we couldn’t define. Increasingly glued to our phones, we saw that the version of the world that was spat out at us from them seemed distorted. The public’s reactions to various news events seemed off-kilter, being either way too intense, not intense enough, or simply unbelievable. You’d read that seemingly everyone in the world was in agreement that a certain thing was true, except it seemed ridiculous to you, which put you in an awkward place with friends, family, others. Should you say something? Are you the crazy one?

I can’t have been the only person to have struggled psychologically during this time. This is why these Twitter files have been such a balm. This is the reality they stole from us! It’s repulsive, horrifying, and dystopian, a gruesome history of a world run by anti-people, but I’ll take it any day over the vile and insulting facsimile of truth they’ve been selling. Personally, once I saw that these lurid files could be used as a road map back to something like reality — I wasn’t sure until this week — I relaxed for the first time in probably seven or eight years.

Well, I'm not going to post any links to his stuff, but he's a dangerous nutbag who says wildly and demonstrably untrue things that many people believe.
I wasn't serious. I have heard his name, but have zero interest in learning any more than that.... I suspect I already see too much from him right here.

JR

Notes on a Friday Night

More Matt Taibbi. Thank you for tackling this project showing the intelligence mis information that divides us. It is time for heads to roll. Or at least please make them crawl back under a rock. Also thanks to Elon Musk love him or hate him, For spending billions of dollars to show the appointed agencies need a dismantling after the horrible path since before 9-11.

Last edited:
If someone truly doesn’t know who Alex Jones is, I truly don’t believe they don’t understand the legitimate concerns of the people that do… There are WAY TOO MANY people like Jones who are very mainstream and popular now (like Jones). This is NOT a free speech thing. It is not a free speech thing to yell fire in a crowd without a fire!

If someone truly doesn’t know who Alex Jones is, I truly don’t believe they don’t understand the legitimate concerns of the people that do… There are WAY TOO MANY people like Jones who are very mainstream and popular now (like Jones). This is NOT a free speech thing. It is not a free speech thing to yell fire in a crowd without a fire!
Oh my! It is so terrifying for people to be able to say things that other people don't like. To think and speak freely is to put everyone in danger. We must shut down all dissenting voices!

You obviously are not for anything resembling free speech.

Last edited:
So what does Alex Jones have to do with the crazy crap that was actually done by Twitter in cooperation with the government? Or do you think what has been made public since Musk took over is just made up?
Everything you believe is demonstrably untrue with a basic google search. Please extract yourself from the cult.

Oh my! It is so terrifying for people to be able to say things that other people don't like. To think and speak freely is to put everyone in danger. We must shut down all dissenting voices!

You obviously are not for anything resembling free speech.
Nothing like twisting, caring, or trying to understand what I’ve said… Keep on your agenda I suppose, but what you say it is and your treatment of others is not lining up it seems.

Nothing like twisting, caring, or trying to understand what I’ve said… Keep on your agenda I suppose, but what you say it is and your treatment of others is not lining up it seems.
You said what you said. Free speech includes things you don't like, don't agree with, and all of that. You can't play the "crying fire in a movie theater" card on everyone who disagrees with your world view and then dodge criticism.

Yes, others say things that I disagree with and I've responded with "mind your own business." I didn't try to cancel their speech or have the internet thought police called on them or call for banning of certain topics from The Brewery to stop others from posting. You should be able to tell the difference between a critical response and censorship.

Last edited:
You can't play the "crying fire in a movie theater" card on everyone who disagrees with your world view and then dodge criticism.

I don’t. You can’t put that on everyone, any time they have a fair point. No one prevented Alex Jones from exercising his free speech. Ever. He’s used it quite well and has now suffered the civil consequences of his continued, out of thin air BS. Again, NOT a free speech issue!

Last edited:
No one prevented Alex Jones from exercising his free speech. Ever.
Simply not true.
In fact, the opposing attorneys have said "take him off the air."

He’s used it quite well and has now suffered the civil consequences of his continued, out of thin air BS.
If his speech comes with billion dollar judgments how is it "free?"

Explain your liberal logic.

Latest posts

Back