UTM INDUSTRY audio transformers - from Poland - EU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fwiw, I never received any shipping confirmation or further communication after payment either, and based on other posts throughout this thread I sense that this is normal. Everyone’s transformers do seem to arrive, though (mine included).

I’ll admit that it had me feeling a little doubtful at moments, but in the end everything was fine, and if this is the price we pay for having such an incredible (and expanding) range of options available to us, I for one am okay with that.

Hey guys, I see some worries on your side. 🥶
UTM is a new company, but our roots are deeper, we come from IGS Audio, almost 20 years on the market. If we have not responded for a day or two, please email [email protected]. We will definitely help you.
All orders come with a 3-year warranty and a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of the transformer you receive. We are professionals, this is not a one-day business.

Hello ! I wasn't worried at all, just wondering if the items had been shipped yet. I like to keep an eye on the tracking because the post service here is a bit funky. But I have no doubts the goods will eventually show up and I can't wait to hear them in action.
Cheers

Hello ! I wasn't worried at all, just wondering if the items had been shipped yet. I like to keep an eye on the tracking because the post service here is a bit funky. But I have no doubts the goods will eventually show up and I can't wait to hear them in action.
Cheers
i ordered twice from Igor it takes +- 3 weeks from order to reception for France.

igor, can your 2622 version already be ordered or preordered? thanks, andi
We did prototypes and the measurements look fantastic.
I'm considering all the offers for the lamination, bobbins, and permalloy cans right now. But it looks like we have to invest over $10.000 to start a line of this product. We, as IGS Audio, don't use them in our gear, so I'm not sure if a commercial market exists for so many 2622-style transformers.
I do not confirm, I do not deny. But just in case, I'll order the lamination in Japan 😇

Attachments

• 2622_2522.jpeg
    2622_2522.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey guys, I see some worries on your side. 🥶
UTM is a new company, but our roots are deeper, we come from IGS Audio, almost 20 years on the market. If we have not responded for a day or two, please email [email protected]. We will definitely help you.
All orders come with a 3-year warranty and a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of the transformer you receive. We are professionals, this is not a one-day business.
No worries. Just got my output transformer 2 days ago. Not bad considering it's coming from Poland to California in the US. I had about a 3 to 3 and a half week wait from time of order. Like I said, not bad at all considering the shipping distance.

Hello
How to make the Zoebel for neve LO1166 output when using an utm 3548?

Howdy all! Is anyone willing (anyone capable) to design a simple break-out pcb for the 11-pin transformers? Ideally it would have large solder through-holes for each of the pins beyond the case on each side, the holes for the two screws to physically mount the transformer on the board, and lastly four screw holes, one in each corner to accommodate either 4-40 or M3 standoffs. ???? Unfortunately this skill is not in my wheel-house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back