• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8-slot Lunchbox Kit Group Buy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it could be annoying (I was interested but when he time came I wasn't in my best budget)

But if is anyone left or somebody drops off the group buy I could be interested.

Hey guys,

I will keep you in mind. I guess I'm gonna set a deadline for the rest of the payments and if there are still any unclaimed kits I'll contact you in the order you written in this thread. I've order an exact number of kits + what I needed so there are no extras, sorry!

Can you add me to that standby list too please? I'll defintely have one if somebody drops out.

I've added a waiting list to the first post. Also, I've got an update from the metal shop about possible delay with my order due to the Christmas etc :(

A couple of updates
  • I've got a new ship date for the metalwork and it's planned on 08.01  :-\ It's way later than I expected, but well, they're doing it for half the price so I can't really complain. After that I'll need 2-3 days for paintwork and I'll start shipping.
  • PCBs should be in tomorrow or the day after Christmas.
  • I found a nice alternative to Neutrick screws so I'll be throwing them to every order - if you haven't ordered yours yet now you don't have to  :)

Ok, I've updated the list. On the side note I've just missed the delivery of the PCBs as I'm still stuck at work :/ I should get them first thing in 2014 and will snap some photos of those beauties  :)

Hi everyone, I've got the pcbs and I'm getting the metalwork tomorrow. From there, I'll take it straight to painting and I should start shipping next week. Woo hoo!

@versek, currently there are no more kits left.

Looks like I'm finally ready to ship! I'll sort the parts today, make sure everything looks fine and start dropping those parcels in the next couple of days. You'll get the confirmation and shipping number via PM. Note however, I won't be able to ship everything at once, more like 5 parcels / day.
Have a nice day,
Michał

Hi michal, your pm  is full. regarding the lunchbox im not in a hurry. So you can ship mine in the last shipment if you want. 

oh, thanks for the info. I'll clean it up a bit.
I went through all the parts and some of the holes for the API500 rails are not threaded. It's not a big deal, I'll fix it on my own as sending it back to the shop and waiting till they do it would take tons of time.

Hi Kamel,

I had a tiny setback - new baby born, but I should be done with shipping all the parcels by tomorrow, Wednesday the latest :)

Latest posts

Back