Beesneez Capsules, CK12(new) K7, M7, K6, K8 and DIY Microphone Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
duantro said:
Your elam 251 looks fantastic! I am saving up for one, if it is still available.  I have finished my u47 with ef14 build using your k7, and I love it also. Thanks for all you do!

Thanks for your kind words.  We find real joy in doing the best we can.  Thanks all for your support this year.  We look forward to seeing many more builds in the coming year!  Enjoy.

What happend to Beesneez? Sent them a bad C12 capsule a month ago for repair/exchange and have sent them emails over the past two weeks, but no sign of life..!?

Hi Veronica.
We ordered a K8 capsule from your homepage about 8-9 weeks ago and havent heard anything..I know Sweden is far away but we´re getting worried here. My friend Cristian sent you an email about a week ago. When is the capsule shipping??
Regards // Mats

Got a PM from MicDaddy who waited 3 months for a repair/exchange, so i guess the capsule business is booming. The same with other manufactures like Eric (TSKGUY) 3 months+ wait and Tim Campbel 1 year+ ? Common for the 3 is slow communication, i guess due to very heavy workload, so i guess we have to be patient... Bummer, not my finest quality ;)

PS. Got a PM from Veronica today who said she will look into my case.

Still no news here.. no word from Beesneez. Im beginning to think the capsule is lost..I have tried to track the parcel down in both Denmark & Australia and submitted missing item enquiry both places.. (it had tracking)  Could have been avoided if i just had recieved a working capsule to start with..  :mad: 450$ down the drain it appears..  :'(

mica said:
Still no news here.. no word from Beesneez. Im beginning to think the capsule is lost..I have tried to track the parcel down in both Denmark & Australia and submitted missing item enquiry both places.. (it had tracking)  Could have been avoided if i just had recieved a working capsule to start with..  :mad: 450$ down the drain it appears..  :'(

That's a real bummer Mica.  It wouldn't be the first time someone has complained in these forums about similar problems.  We take the shipping channels for granted, and I'm sure things do get lost in their travels across the world but it's disconcerting that the Sneesby's (whom usually maintain a presence here) haven't offered a solution.  If you have proof that you shipped the non-working capsule back to them, at this stage I think it's be the right move would be to ship you a new one right away and then continue looking in to the problem.  It's a bummer they seem intent on recovering the asset first while you are left without a working solution.  Hopefully you get news soon, but thanks for sharing here.  Hopefully some other group members can learn from your situation.

mica, the same thing happened to me about a year ago.
I returned a broken C12, after a mail conversation with Ben, but did not hear anything after that. After sending several unanswered mail to Ben and Veronica I got an answer from Ben; he could not find my capsule. Had it been lost in the mail?
I was lucky, I could trace my shipment. The shipping info confirmed that the capsule had been delivered to Beesneeze. When presenting the trace document to Veronica, I got a replacement for my broken capsule.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Talked to a studio owner here in Denmark who also had problems with several Beesneez capsules he had to send back and who had similar shipping problems..  Real shame cause i really enjoy their K7 capsule i have in my U47, and heard great hings about their C12 capsule.

I think if you do a search Tonycamp had the same problem.  Unfortunately it seems to be somewhat of a pattern.  We know making capsules isn't trivial because all of the top fabricators have high lead times but it's how you handle after sale situations that tell the story.  I have had perfect service from Tim Campbell and Thiersch both for what it's worth. 

I hope your capsule comes through Mica.  It does seem like most of these stories end up getting resolved eventually. 

When sending an item to a vendor for repair, I find that I have more confidence in instances where a Return Authorization identification system is used as compared to instances where such a system is not employed.

RA systems reassure me that my item will probably be recognized and treated accordingly after it is received at its destination.

Hi all. So sorry that there have been some missing capsules.  Of the hundreds we have sent to forum members here, a few have gone missing, all of which we have replaced.  If there any issues, please call us or send an email.  We have been moving factory and house but all is done now and we are in the middle of another 100 batch of ck12 capsules that is due to be finished sometime in the next two weeks. 

If there are any missing capsules, please let us know but not here in the forum.  We will replace them!  We want everyone to love their beesneez capsule.  Hundreds here already do, just a few to go.  Thanks.  Ben

Thanks Ben, but i already mailed you guys several times.. Who should i send the info to? I got a message from veronica almost 4 weeks ago that she would look into my case ASAP. Haven't heard anything since so i tried in here..

EDIT:
Ben got back to me quickly and we are moving forward. Aussie postal just emailed me yesterday that the parcel had been delivered in april, so its no longer missing, so that's a start  :D

/M

I know things have probably been hectic with the move and all. If I could get a confirmation of my 251 body kit being shipped or not that would be great. The last email reply I received from  Veronica on April 29th  saying that it was marked as shipped on March 9 and not sure of why it had been overlooked. It was also stated that one would be shipped the next day. Since then I haven't heard any email communication back, so I'm not sure if it has gone out or been overlooked again. It's too bad your web store doesn't have shipping updates or if you had tracking info listed, a lot of this confusion would be cleared up. Here's my web order number if it helps. #150302-211250-2779 Thanks

Hi guys. Thanks all for your patience.  I thought I might share a pic of the weeks activity thus far.  We have made these capsules since Monday!  It's been busy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    883.1 KB · Views: 61
Hey Ben,  can someone please contact me to let me know if my elam 251 body has been shipped, or if it is still being held for the ck12 capsules to be finished?

I've been wondering if BeesNeez can consider making an alternate base for their bodies so that a Binder connector can be mounted to them.

I'd like to try a couple BeesNeez bodies but I prefer the larger format connectors as compared to 7 pin XLR and I think it would be great if we could buy some bodies that were prepared for Binder connectors before the plating was applied..

The modification would seem to require a larger through hole and an addition of two threaded holes to mount the Binder connector. I am imagining it would be something very similar to the TLM49 metal work mod illustrated at the AMI/TAB website.

I've turned a few of my own body bases, but don't have access to plating, and I have mounted Binders in this manner.

The thing I really admire about the BeeNeez bodies is the head basket construction. They seem to be the best of the best. I'd sure like to work with something that nice someday, but have been holding off because of the XLR format on the base.

The Binder data can be found here: https://www.binder-usa.com/products/partsdetail/88565

trans4funks1 said:
I've been wondering if BeesNeez can consider making an alternate base for their bodies so that a Binder connector can be mounted to them.

I'd like to try a couple BeesNeez bodies but I prefer the larger format connectors as compared to 7 pin XLR and I think it would be great if we could buy some bodies that were prepared for Binder connectors before the plating was applied..

The modification would seem to require a larger through hole and an addition of two threaded holes to mount the Binder connector. I am imagining it would be something very similar to the TLM49 metal work mod illustrated at the AMI/TAB website.

I've turned a few of my own body bases, but don't have access to plating, and I have mounted Binders in this manner.

The thing I really admire about the BeeNeez bodies is the head basket construction. They seem to be the best of the best. I'd sure like to work with something that nice someday, but have been holding off because of the XLR format on the base.

The Binder data can be found here: https://www.binder-usa.com/products/partsdetail/88565

Hi there.  We already have  a 60mm (u47 size) base that has been made for a binder connector.  Thanks for your suggestion.  In our next batch, I'll also make a batch of 50mm bases for the binder connector.  Thanks. 

Latest posts

Back