GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnnyscotch said:
jsteiger said:
mulletchuck said:
PSU powers a single 11-slot rack.
To be more precise, the 51x PSU kit will power one 11 space rack of 16V modules and one 11 space rack of 24V modules. So, depending upon what you have for modules, you could run 22 of them off of one PSU.

If I wanted to get another rack, could I change the resistors on the 24v legs of the PSU to put out 16v and just power another 16v rack?
Or does the trafo output prevent that? I'm using the PSU and trafo in from you Jeff.
That has been discussed on one of the threads here somewhere. That won't work as it is too much for the LM350 regulators to handle.

T_T 

Ok..again... are there kits available? I wrote a mail but no response? I'm pretty new, did i miss something?

- yogi :D

Hi yogi,

sorry, I must have missed your email.
and sorry again, I'm out of Racks in germany.

as far as I know Cemal has some left in Glasgow,
I will shoot him an email to contact you.

best
Volker

I have 15 kits in stock. Please e-mail to kitorder [at] 51xAudio [.] com  and I will pick it up from there. Please include your address and telephone number.

hi cemal , do you have one psu rack  (not the pcb,tranny- ) kit left ?
i bought i think the last 511 rack 8) and nearly everything vom volker but he did not had any
rack and wiring kit for me anymore
just checked all local providers and did not find anything really fitting...
greets
axel

Hi
Are these 51x rack still abailable?
I'am very intrested... I wrote an email but not
Shure if they are still in stock?
Thanks

i sent an e-mail for a possible kit order from germany to the kitorder mail address and to volker. waiting for a quote for a full kit shipped to berlin.
too bad that volker seems to be out of kits as he lives near me.

I have 3 x 511 rack and 6 x dual psu case available. Shipped from UK. Please e-mail to kit order as usual and I'll pick-up.

Otherwise the next batch of 511 racks are under manufacture and will be available in about 6 weeks. We will also be offering single floor type psu kit at the same time.

sahib said:
I have 3 x 511 rack and 6 x dual psu case available. Shipped from UK. Please e-mail to kit order as usual and I'll pick-up.

Otherwise the next batch of 511 racks are under manufacture and will be available in about 6 weeks. We will also be offering single floor type psu kit at the same time.

Thanks for the info.
You have a mail for

1x 511 Rack
1x Powertransformer

waiting for reply...

Thanks

Sorry for not being around here / not answering emails the same day etc in the last few weeks.
Sometimes life issues are more important.
I will go thru everything next week.

Like Cemal already mentioned I'm out of stock at the moment, but we are nearly ready with round 4.

useme2305 said:
good to hear from you volker.
i'll stop bothering you with my emails and patiently wait for round four to pick up a kit from you.
Same here,
asked him for a kit to get in germany too,will wait for it too.Best to be patient I think....

Udo ;)

We decided not to release the 512 as there was not any request initially but I have one perfectly well pre-production prototype and the back PCB. Let's see what my 51x bros say and if they agree then you can have it if you want. If you are looking for more, then Volker has some PCBs in stock and we can do a small production run. However, as you will appreciate it will not be at the same price bracket as the 511.

Back