know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A doctor puts a sign outside his clinic that reads I’ll cure any disease for 20 dollars and if I can’t cure you I will pay you 100 dollars.

So a man sees the sign and thinks he will get a quick 100 dollars.
He sees the doctor and claims he lost his sense of taste.
The doctor says I have a cure and has the nurse grab the medicine from drawer 33. The man tastes it and spits it out claiming it is petrol. The doctor says see you are cured and gets paid.
The man returns the next day thinking I got one this time. He sees the doctor again claiming he has memory loss. The doctor again asks the nurse to get the medicine from draw 33. The man goes what? You gave me that yesterday. The doctor says see you are cured.
The man leaves in a huff. He decides he has a full proof idea and tries the following day.
He tells the doctor he can’t see. The doctor goes I can’t fix that and hands him a 5 dollar bill. The man gets angry and says hey what are trying to pull here you only gave me 5 dollars. The doctor then says see you are cured now where is my 20 dollars.

Back