know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a man who was in the cia spent decades in training. He learned to speak Russian with a Russian accent and everything he could to infiltrate Russia when his orders came. When his orders finally came he parachuted into Russia into a small town.
He went to the train station and asked in Russian how much for a ticket to Moscow. The cashier said 20 rubles my American comrade.
When he got to Moscow he asked for directions to the kremlin. The person given direction told him how to get there and ended it my American comrade.
Frustrated he walks into a bar and starts a conversation. They all call him their American comrade.
Frustrated he asks how did you know I was American?
They replied it’s because you are black.

A man was in the hospital getting the world’s first brain transplant.
His doctor tells him that because the procedure is new, his insurance will not cover it. So, they are going to go over how much a brain cost.
The doctor says you have 3 options.
For 100 an ounce you get an engineers brain. For 200 an ounce you get a scientists brain. For 1000 an ounce you get a politicians brain.
The man goes what? That’s crazy why would anyone pay that much for a brain.
The doctor replies do you know how many politicians it takes to get a once of brain?

A man was in the hospital getting the world’s first brain transplant.
His doctor tells him that because the procedure is new, his insurance will not cover it. So, they are going to go over how much a brain cost.
The doctor says you have 3 options.
For 100 an ounce you get an engineers brain. For 200 an ounce you get a scientists brain. For 1000 an ounce you get a politicians brain.
The man goes what? That’s crazy why would anyone pay that much for a brain.
The doctor replies do you know how many politicians it takes to get a once of brain?
I recall hearing a variant on that joke back in the 1950s... instead of a brain transplant, it was an exclusive restaurant making brain stew. The pejorative punchline was an ethnic local minority, but still amusing.

JR

PS: I recall reading a short science fiction story back in the 70s that said there were only a modest number of basic joke formulas, and all the rest were variants substituting different targets to laugh at.

Anniversary with the wife and I suggested we go separately to the bar where we had first date. It would be like reliving our very first date.
She liked the idea thinking it was romantic.
We arrived separately and I took my spot at the bar just like the first time.
She approached me and asked “can I buy you a drink handsome?”
I told her “get lost, I am not falling for that again”

Back