Montreal Group buys & DIY meeting ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, lets start looking at other dates. First, what is better weekdays or weekends (no Sundays).

jim

Jim,

I would prefer the weekdays if possible...
The week-end, most of the time, I'm in the country (85km form Montreal), but I mean it's OK... I'm motivated and I love to drive !!! :wink:

Thank you for offering your place ! :thumb:

And I repeat, I can give a lift to Pierrefonds, I've got 4 places in my car !

eD

I prefer lebanesse food or Italian Jim!!
Indian makes me sick!

I'm willing to go!! Altough i have to cancelled a practice!

A healthy and balanced diet contains items from the 5 essential food groups:

Tomato Sauce
Pepperoni
Green Pepper
Mushrooms
and Cheeeeeeeeeese
:green:

OK wit then me

Andy

[quote author="sysexguy"]A healthy and balanced diet contains items from the 5 essential food groups:

Tomato Sauce
Pepperoni
Green Pepper
Mushrooms
and Cheeeeeeeeeese
:green:

OK wit then me

Andy[/quote]

I'll replace the pepperoni (actually, rat meat... :green:) with a glass of red wine... :wink:

eD))

Sounding good so far.

If you want really good Pizza you have to go to Gigi Pizza on Lakeshore Village which is farther out or even better Coronet Pizzeria in Ville St-Laurent.

I think the best choice for all would be a restaurant nearby that serves Italian and oven baked pizza so there will be plenty of choice. (just in case someone does not want Pizza).

Jim

[quote author="Bluzzi"]
I think the best choice for all would be a restaurant nearby that serves Italian and oven baked pizza so there will be plenty of choice. (just in case someone does not want Pizza).
Jim[/quote]

:thumb:

and When ? :roll:

Maybe you should give us 3 possibilities, and open a 1 week poll ?? Just a thought...

eD)))

PS: I'm starving... stop talking about food... :green:

Lets get everyone's possible time here.

For me its Saturday afternoons mostly. Maybe a Wednesday or Friday evening.

jim

May 17th for me!
Guys dont worry about food...times goes so fast that we dont even have enough time to discuss DIY!!

OK, before I make it the official date lets choose a time.

I propose we end with dinner . Meeting would start at 1PM and like 3nity says, things go buy so fast supper will come in a flash. We can then go to the restaurant.

I have an oscilloscope and now a Function Generator so we can even try and debug some gear if you need to. Sometimes more brains means more brains (sorry vertiges I didn't mean to mention meat!) :oops:

jim

[quote author="Bluzzi"]OK, before I make it the official date lets choose a time.

I propose we end with dinner . Meeting would start at 1PM and like 3nity says, things go buy so fast supper will come in a flash. We can then go to the restaurant.

I have an oscilloscope and now a Function Generator so we can even try and debug some gear if you need to. Sometimes more brains means more brains (sorry vertiges I didn't mean to mention meat!) :oops:

jim[/quote]

:thumb: :green:

••••••• ANNOUNCING •••••••

OFFICIAL MEETING OF THE

MONTREAL DIY GROUP

SATURDAY MAY 17 AT 1PM

Please advise here if you wish to attend. All are welcome.

jim

OK so far it looks like we have

Andy, 3nity, vertiges and me. So far so good.

Andy, you must bring your Supro24 or I won't let you in! :razz:

jim

I've just tried to send a PM to :

NEU
lozion
outoftune
discobloud
fuzzbox
bodega
bananamoon
Regis

BUT I got the following error message :

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 535 Authentication failed

DEBUG MODE

Line : 132
File : smtp.php

There are also :

soundchannel
toby Montana
luc_bleu
Marc Girard
LucB
ethyrvalve
regimbdo
tommytones
spacewig

They live in Montreal, but they never posted in this thread. Some of them never posted at all.

eD)))

Back