New CK12 capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a K67 hole pattern, as far as i can tell. Are the two backplates isolated from each other?

I don't quite get what makes such bad air between you and Tim - but please try to behave more civilized. As has been pointed out a couple of times, this is not GS - and we do not tolerate personal attacks.

/Jakob E.
Actually, you do tolerate personal attacks. New CK12 capsule

What is this then? Reported, not removed. His previous comment is yet another troll, again still up.

When peanut gallery type inflammatory comments like this are left up, it increases the heat of threads. Nothing related to the topic at all, pure chiding. No need for it.

I can't say much about the anatomy of the capsule, I'm sure the experts will do that. What strikes me is the rough (rusted?) metal surface, which somehow looks like pre-series. Is this a prototype?

Last edited:
Yes. Rough finish and odd solder tags but we can assume it's what they say it is. Interested to measure one against AKG's.
The backplate screws are offset exactly like a Neumann.
Perhaps the screws are 1.1mm?

OK another record broken... not only a record number of member reported post complaints, but three moderators have all posted in this thread trying to mollify the flame war mentality (also against the rules).

If you guys can't clean up your own act our remedies as moderators are limited: lock the thread, ban member(s) (yes ban multiple members), etc.

BTW you guys can hide each other from each other if you cannot control your responses.

Please stop wasting our time, a limited resource.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back