New CK12 capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let's not start this again.
I cannot be blamed for other's posts.
Andreas and I know each other well.
Andreas Stenzel does brilliant work and I have worked for him.
Not for a minute did I believe he would use a chinese capsule in a Neumann mic.
Then why the fear mongering? Talk of suing? And why the hate towards the Chinese? What makes their products inferior to European or American to you? Anyone sucker enough to pay current Neumann or AKG prices deserves what they get as far as I’m concerned. They can always have Klaus inspect it first. There are also inconsistencies in the European manufacturing now the silent generation are dying. Personally as long as it works well and is made with quality I don’t care.
There will always be prissy snobs who think they are buying a tailored version of a bygone era. So there’s no threat to business there.

Then why the fear mongering? Talk of suing? And why the hate towards the Chinese? What makes their products inferior to European or American to you? Anyone sucker enough to pay current Neumann or AKG prices deserves what they get as far as I’m concerned. They can always have Klaus inspect it first. There are also inconsistencies in the European manufacturing now the silent generation are dying. Personally as long as it works well and is made with quality I don’t care.
There will always be prissy snobs who think they are buying a tailored version of a bygone era. So there’s no threat to business there.
This is not GS.

Then why the fear mongering? Talk of suing? And why the hate towards the Chinese?
So far I haven't seen that in Tim's posts.
There's enough fire in this thread to power a data center. Don't add to it. As JR mentioned, this thread, as interesting as it is, has already broken the BS sound barrier.
What makes their products inferior to European or American to you?
Did he say that? I don't think so. There must be some kind of language barrier here.
He just pointed out that economics are different in his geographic zone than in China and how he adapted his business model.
They can always have Klaus inspect it first.
You mean Klaus Heyne? What good would it do?

So far I haven't seen that in Tim's posts.
There's enough fire in this thread to power a data center. Don't add to it. As JR mentioned, this thread, as interesting as it is, has already broken the BS sound barrier.

Did he say that? I don't think so. There must be some kind of language barrier here.
He just pointed out that economics are different in his geographic zone than in China and how he adapted his business model.

You mean Klaus Heyne? What good would it do?
You haven’t been following the conversation then.

I shouldn’t have to.
Wow! Such a nice behaviour. Our job, as moderators, is hard enough. I had to read all these posts, trying to understand your beef, and this is your answer. Thanks a lot!
I've already said that, and I repeat: (almost) everybody is looking for opportunities to feel insulted. You are one of them.
Don't think your contributions are so valuable it would be a big loss if you were let go.

Tim was the one that decided to follow me on every forum. I’m not the paranoid one here.
The dude took offence because I don’t like his trebly capsules. Surely opinions are allowed on this forum?

Wow! Such a nice behaviour. Our job, as moderators, is hard enough. I had to read all these posts, trying to understand your beef, and this is your answer. Thanks a lot!
I've already said that, and I repeat: (almost) everybody is looking for opportunities to feel insulted. You are one of them.
Don't think your contributions are so valuable it would be a big loss if you were let go.
Paul - you're behaving unreasonably here.

I don't quite get what makes such bad air between you and Tim - but please try to behave more civilized. As has been pointed out a couple of times, this is not GS - and we do not tolerate personal attacks.

/Jakob E.
I apologise to you guys as moderators it must be a drag.

I admire your hard work Jakob thanks for everything.

Tim was the one that decided to follow me on every forum. I’m not the paranoid one here.
I don't know what are these other forums. I only care about what happens on this one and actually this particular thread. You can kill each other on GS or ..., it shouldn't ripple here.
Now, if you think Tim is dissing you on this forum, that's what reporting is for.
The dude took offence because I don’t like his trebly capsules.
I don't see much evidence of it in this thread. I may see some disagreement, but nothing worth writing home about.
Surely opinions are allowed on this forum?
Yes they are. Personal attacks are not.

I have been a member of this forum from 2004 and big tree before that. I have been a member of realgearonline for many years. I have been a member of GS almost since they started. I am not stalking anyone.

I have been a member of this forum from 2004 and big tree before that. I have been a member of realgearonline for many years. I have been a member of GS almost since they started. I am not stalking anyone.
Why follow me then? All the forums inform us when someone follows us. I thought you were super busy. Maybe forming a band wasn’t a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back