Tat: Second chance? Bring him back? Let the ban stand?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Tat be let back on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems fair enough , let tad start his own forum
and the people who agree with how he operates
can meet him there

yep, he pointed out certain actions and the result happened.

are you saying Volkers statments were unfounded Max?

Iain

It does leave a bad taste.

wish it would all go away, let the dust settle then let Tat re-apply.

Hes been red carded, but does that have to be for life?

not my choice, or any of ours, but while theres discourse and unease at his name, I cant see it change

let it go to bed

Iain

ioaudio said:
didnt you start the old thread which lead to white market and tat´s  ban?

I didn't start all this new threads (and I'm trying to stay out).
I started one thread in the brewery, the responses might have triggered the start for the white market, but I don't feel responsible for Tat's ban.
neither my intention, nor my decision or action.

ioaudio said:
i´m only saying, and i repeat myself here, i dont like the finger pointing style against tat.

Max, I'm (really & seriously) curious: let us know alternatives.

Iain: yes, let us go to bed, I'm sick of this theme too

someone do share with the passion, someone do money with their work. And all this things help the people.

It's normal this forum take money too for the work.

It's his choice to place a thread on  white market without respected rules or without read the rules after this big change, so it's his choice to be banned.

Why  give  responsability to Dyers ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

it's between Tat and the forum.

electrical audio forum said:
7. Threads about other posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

It comes from another forum, but makes sense for the entire internet IMO.

doubleroger said:
electrical audio forum said:
7. Threads about other posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

It comes from another forum, but makes sense for the entire internet IMO.

+1

The hypocracy here is astounding.
LA2apanel.jpg

PM670Front.jpg

How many schematics have been passed around against the designers wishes.
How many SSL clones, API clones, 1176 Clones items in current production.
How many finished builds with company logo's or names.

I understand there are further issues people have RE: Tat and I don't wish or need to defend him but if this forum is to appear fair then the clones and pic's of them have to go as well.

Has anyone else here started to get bored of this whole "cloning" business yet? This is off-topic, but man, this place certainly used to be more focussed on audio electronics rather than tasteless cases and paint-by-numbers PCB assembly.

rodabod said:
Has anyone else here started to get bored of this whole "cloning" business yet? This is off-topic, but man, this place certainly used to be more focussed on audio electronics rather than tasteless cases and paint-by-numbers PCB assembly.

not tired of it as its the only way i could get near this gear, I dont understand the nuances of electronics like you guys. I'd like to build more p2p stuff but i'm actually more interested in why this stuff works.

theres nobody near me who i can sit down and swap soldering for knowledge, forums are slow for answers at times and i'm beffuddled when it comes to teaching myself

heres hoping tomorrow i understand more than today

Iain

strangeandbouncy said:
I'm with Roddy . . . .

ANdyP

I don't care either way. I came here 4-5 years ago for the SSL Clone and have built some great new designs and other clones.

Where at a crossrads here clone factory or Not.
But whatever we decide personal sniping (or threads singling out a member)should be banned. Whinge to the moderator if theres a problem.
It's the lowest form of internet ediquite.

Wanted to put my two cents worth. I have ordered some cases from Tat.When I saw that all of Tat's posts were gone, I emailed Tat to ask him what happened and also if he was going to have his own webpage. He emailed me back to say he was "banned from the forum" and" not sure why yet" And that he was going to have his own "webpage" and a "forum "also to go along with it.

Having cases to go along with some of the projects makes sense to me. Like some of the eq projects. To each his own . Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back