Tat: Second chance? Bring him back? Let the ban stand?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Tat be let back on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the brewery

many of these questions are rhetoric

many valid points have been brought up ................again

if people just want to hear themselves talk , post away
maybe we need an opinion validation system
post once , feel better  ..................oh wait
helping others that sometimes makes you feel better

Because i live in Canada  , it only makes sense for stuff
you can get here , but let me know and i'll get it for you
No mark up , how can i help you

rodabod said:
Has anyone else here started to get bored of this whole "cloning" business yet? This is off-topic, but man, this place certainly used to be more focussed on audio electronics rather than tasteless cases and paint-by-numbers PCB assembly.

Well said.

@ rrs:
you still thinking that purusha has been banned for the clones business!!
from my understanding, this is not true.
he's banned because: he not followed the white market rules even if he said he have'nt seen them ( ???) wich is pretty supsect since he is the cause of the white market
before that, tat's thread was still in the blackmarket but just not sticky.
this was is choise to not follow the rules...he got what he deserved, IMO.

he pissed off a big number of the guys who contributed a lot to these great projects here.
and it is not fair to finger pointing Volker for his ban, he just said what happened off the board.
I prefer we keep guys like Volker instead Tat...you can do nothing with a empty case... :(

all this thread is useless but I'm pretty bored at work so... ::)

rrs said:
doubleroger said:
electrical audio forum said:
7. Threads about other posters are almost universally stupid. Especially nasty threads. Unless you are 100% sure that is it a good or funny story or something similar don't do this.

It comes from another forum, but makes sense for the entire internet IMO.

+1

The hypocracy here is astounding.
LA2apanel.jpg

PM670Front.jpg

How many schematics have been passed around against the designers wishes.
How many SSL clones, API clones, 1176 Clones items in current production.
How many finished builds with company logo's or names.

I understand there are further issues people have RE: Tat and I don't wish or need to defend him but if this forum is to appear fair then the clones and pic's of them have to go as well.

+1

rrs said:
okgb said:
maybe we need an opinion validation system

Ha ha thats great.

On Yahoo forum you can give a thumbs up or down to any comment/ post others make.

Kinda childish but could work  ;D

hey yes! on Amazon you can vote every article too if it was helpful or not. Thats fantastic idea for a forum and i think i saw someting similar on any forum in the net... perhaps theres a mod modul for this forum ! great!

+1

The hypocracy here is astounding.

+1

Because of that, many great  forum members doesn't want to participate here anymore ...
I vote positively for you Tat !!!!!

I don't think there is more hypocracy here than elsewhere.
Personally, if I don't like some threads, I just avoid reading them
Sometimes I spend many hours of searching in the various post to get informations that help me on my learning path
The last posts are not always the better posts :), I found many interesting old posts that are worth reading
(it's a golden mine of informations here)

I understand some users with great audio knowledge have left the forum, but for what reasons ? I don't know
Maybe they found better things to do, no ? Life is short, maybe they found they spent too much time on internet ?
Only them and their friends know the reality, what you may think about them is just the result of your imagination if you don't know them personally, please don't take it the wrong way :) just wanted to open minds

I vote positively for you Tat !!!!!
damm, another clone! someone call an exorcist, Purusha go away from Lampas body in the name of the lord ;D

I don't understand where are you seeing that there's a clone problem???
what is the connection with tat's banishment ???

can we lock this thread for real now...too much bullshit, it's even no more funny.

diyfanatic said:
can we lock this thread for real now...too much bullshit, it's even no more funny.

I agree. I just missed the first thread, which is now locked. I know personaly Tat, I bought  a few cases from him and there was no any mass production of clones !!! And if he
said that he missed the rules about white market I believe him!!!!!! Yes I think that thread about "Tat cloner" lead us here.  
Common people, he doesn't have a plant for doing cases. Everything is outsourced. Price for his case is price which you pay if you design and made frontpanel at schaeffer-ag and this is just front panel not entire case. Price difference is really small.
Every electronic project which I do in the past stuck somewhere, because I didn't have knowledge to design or made a case for it. This is the first time, that my DIY project
looks like I always thought they should be thanx to him. Let bring him back and let him pay for the white market if decision was made that white market is payable. Maybe will be better to change rules, that if someone missed them, he (she) should pay double price for next month or something like that. We are not talking Malkios or what was his name here ! Let's think positively. And please people, this is just my personal opinion about that from my experience with Tat. He does not deserve that bad treatment here.  I know him personally. We speak the same language as we live in the same country !

you can still support him by buying more cases
If people agree with his business practice in this way ,
Then he doesn't need this place .

Personally i paid him for some goods for which i was
less than satisfied and would never give him another penny

Then he doesn't need this place .
yeah I just to understand why people argue about this...

that thread about "Tat cloner"
again, what thread???? I've seen one where people complain about him for stealing, lying...yeah but none of what you say!

pleaaaase shut this $ù$"* thread dowwwwwnnnnn!!!!!

I really dont understand why all this excitement about the need of closing this thread.
I think it has shown some useful informations, of various kind, so far.

Wait...if I need my OPINIONS to be validated then they are no longer my opinions.

Or should I just go the Homer route and bow to the majority...in his words,

"I'm not popular enough to be different."

Facts can be validated...opinions are just that OPINIONS!

I'd like to leave them as such.

The only thing I need validated right now is my parking stub.

I'm not sure what's goin' on here but it's giving me a rash.
;)

1954U1 said:
I really dont understand why all this excitement about the need of closing this thread.
I think it has shown some useful informations, of various kind, so far.

Not really, it's all been covered before.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back