know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy goes into a bar and sees a sign that says grilled cheese 2 dollars, hand jobs 10 dollars.
He asks the female bartender if she is the one who gives the hand jobs.
She looks at him with a coy look and in a sultry voice says “why, yes I am.”
The man responds “good. Now go wash your hands and make me a grilled cheese sandwich”

A guy dies and is greeted at the gates of hell by Satan. The guy stunned to see Satan says “I guess I didn’t get into heaven”
Satan says “no you did not but it’s so bad down here” “you like to drink?”
The man says yes. Satan says “well, every Monday is drink day. We drink all day. You name it we got it”. The man thinks it’s great. “How about smoking, do you smoke?” The man says yes I enjoy cigars. Satan goes “well, every Tuesday is smoking day. Can smoke whatever you like”. Do you do drugs? The man said “well I did enjoy marijuana”. Satan replies well, every Wednesday, is drug day so can do whatever you like without issue. The man goes “wow, this place doesn’t sound bad. I can drink, smoke , do drugs without any issues. I am going to like it here. Satan then asks “are you a homosexual?” The man says “what? No, I am not!” Satan then says “well, you’re not going to like fridays.

My neighbor is a grandmother in her 80’s. I am friends with the family who live far enough away that they asked me to be an emergency contact. I said sure.
One day my neighbor calls me up asking for help. She has a jigsaw puzzle her grand daughter gave her and can’t get started. I said ok, I can come over.
I get there and she is showing me the box. That the puzzle is supposed to be a rooster.
After looking at the box and the pieces.
I sad first of all we will never be able to put the pieces together and make a rooster.
Secondly let’s sit down and have a nice cup of tea. After the tea, we can put all the cornflakes back in the box.

Went to a martial arts tournament and saw some real great feats in martial arts.
When the martial arts katana competition finished I was talking with the top 3 guys.
I asked the guy in third place what he did to get that spot.
He said see the fly on the wall? Ge blows the flow off the wall and swings his katana splitting the fly in half.
Woa…
I asked the guy in second place what he did?
He says see that fluky on the wall? He blows it off and swings at the fly and boom, the fly is split into 4 equal
Pieces.
Impressed by these two I had to see what first place did.
So i asked the first place winner what they did to win.
He says see that fly on the wall? He blows the fly off the wall and swings at it. The fly appearing unharmed flys away.
I remarked that got you first place? The fly survived.
The winner remarks yeah but now he can’t have children.

With items not being on the store shelves like they used to be I have had to improvise meals lately. Yesterday I made a nice risotto with mushrooms which I forged for up in the hills. Not only was it delicious, soon after an entire chorus of Welsh purple colored elephants sang the entire “bat out of hell” meatloaf album accompanied by a light show.

Last edited:
Back