know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An American, a Brit and an Aussie are in Russian prison.
They are sentenced to die for crimes against the state.
The executioner pulls the American out of his cell and asks him how he wants to die. Do you want firing squad, lethal injection, or the electric chair?
The American says the chair.
The chair is not working and the American finds out that if you don’t die you get released.
As he is walking out he tells the Brit what happened.
The executioner visits the Brit. He asks the same question. The Brit says the same answer and as he is walking out he tells the Aussie about the chair.
The executioner visits the Aussie. He asked him the same question. The Aussie tells him that the chair is not working so he can pick one of the other choices for him.

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Steve Reich

From a letter in this morning's newspaper:

"Perhaps we should swap border control staff with doctor's receptionists. This would make an open door for doctor's appointments and the receptionists would easily repel the illegal immigrants."

Cheers

Ian

Just dropped by and couldn't resist sharing a chuckle:
  1. Why don't we ever tell secrets on a farm? Because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beans stalk.
  2. I wanted to learn how to make ice cream, so I enrolled in Sundae school.
  3. I'm reading a book on the history of glue. I just can't seem to put it down.
Hope these (copied from oghumor) bring a smile to your day! Keep the laughs coming, folks!

Last edited:
A WIFE Sends a Message to Her HUSBAND

WIFE: “Honey, please don't forget to buy bread when you're coming home from work and lest I forget... Your girlfriend Elizabeth is also here and says hello to you.”

HUSBAND: Who is Elizabeth?

WIFE : Nobody, I just wanted you to respond, so I can have confirmation that you saw my message.

HUSBAND: But I’m with Elizabeth right now, I thought you saw us!

WIFE: What! Where are you?

Husband: Near the neighbourhood bakery.

WIFE: Wait, I’m coming right now!

After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message:

WIFE:I’m at the bakery, where are you?

HUSBAND: I’m at work. Now that you’re at the bakery, please buy the bread and go home!

Back