know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I’m at a party with a buddy of mine. He had back problems as a kid.
He meets a girl and they start talking.
She asked him what his backstory is?
He goes growing up I had scoliosis.
She replies growing up, I was a libra.

Last edited:
You just asked for Jokes. You never said they had to be good ones.

What's the difference between a violin and a viola? A viola burns longer.

What's the range of a tuba? It depends on how strong your throwing arm is.

How does a soprano change a light bulb? She holds it and the world revolves around her.

How do you know when the lead singer is at the door? He doesn't know when to come in and he can't find the key.

How many drummers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Three. One to do it, and 2 to argue about how Neil Peart would have done it.

How many people does it take to screw in a light bulb? Two, but they need to be really tiny.

How do you know that the bari-sax player is a gentleman? He knows how to play the bari-sax, but he doesn't.

A lady is about to get married.
She talks to her mom that she is worried her soon to be husband will notice her lady bits below the waistline are loose.
Her mom says not to worry it runs in the family. On your wedding night, just add a bit of beef in there, your husband won’t notice the difference.
So the lady get married and she consummates the marriage that evening.
The next morning she wakes to find a note from her new husband.
It reads to my darling bride. Last night was amazing. The only reason I am not here now is because I left to work so I can afford you everything a lady like you should ever want.
love always,
Your loving husband.

P.S. your cunts in the sink.

Last edited:
Back