We really need to start having a serious conversation about this....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The elites are killing us - or at least trying to - by means of a lab-engineered bioweapon, a poison "vaccine," the weaponization of food, energy, finance, law and on and on and on. Whether or not you accept this so-called conspiracy theory the actuarial facts are in. There is a die-off occurring in addition to falling birth rates post-vax.

Edward Dowd: https://banned.video/watch?id=64138180605edf539c1490f2

It's hard to be nice to people who defend humanity being killed off.
They will be unprepared and one day look very, very foolish.

In Canada the government is making assisted suicide available to minor children without parental consent.

I'm sure there are evil people here who will defend that or even deny it is occurring.
Stockholm Syndrome flourishes here.

Actually, the kind of extremist rethoric disseminated by some here is what has lead to killing in the past.

It's kind of ironic, because when people like me criticise elites, more often than not it gets labeled as "class warfare". But the underlying dynamic is, obviously, that too much power in the hands of a few (= the elite) produces problems. And money equals power. They just have been very successful to direct your outrage to something else. It happened scarily similarly the last time the long-term debt cycle ended, and it wasn't pretty.

Let me speak more broadly, to try and make my point better. HOW is consensual decrease of the rate of population growth in any way "killing" or even necessarily harming? or were you talking only about the physical act of abortion? i'm sorry for laying it on heavy, i just get kind of bothered when people talk about vague things when there are all sorts of real, government and society-sanctioned atrocities happening all the time that nobody talks about because they're not part of the election cycle. people regularly turn suffering into casual political discussion in places like this in really uncomfortable ways, especially when they are not actually the people being materially affected by these kinds of policies.
Why not stick to my initial objections, instead of continuosly trying to veer off to different things? I must say though, it impresses me that you criticize me for refering to abortion as killing, yet, you refer to genital mutilation as genocide. Can you see the irony of your own self-refuting arguments?

Why not stick to my initial objections, instead of continuosly trying to veer of to different things? I must say though, it impresses me that you criticize me for refering to abortion as killing, yet, you refer to genital mutilation as genocide.
again, i don't care about the abortion thing. that's not what i thought this conversation was about. i thought you were talking about the wider act of intentional population decline through offering non-forceful options, which would indeed be an unusual thing to call killing. if that's not what you were talking about, then i take back everything i said. i'm not trying to veer into different things, everything i said is one continuous thought. it seems as if we are just not communicating effectively. i think because i included abortion in my initial post, you made an assumption that that's what the issue was, which is probably reasonable given people who have argued with you before, but i am being serious when i say it never even crossed my mind that that's what you were talking about.

again, i don't care about the abortion thing. that's not what i thought this conversation was about. i thought you were talking about the wider act of intentional population decline through offering non-forceful options, which would indeed be an unusual thing to call killing.
Yes, that is what I meant when I wrote about the birth rate, and abortion is part of it, I wrote a very long post about it. But you are nit-picking on the parts you want and veering off to other stuff.

Yes, that is what I meant when I wrote about the birth rate, and abortion is part of it, I wrote a very long post about it. But you are nit-picking on the parts you want and veering off to other stuff.
people being given the option to do something is an unusual thing to call killing, and it's kind of shitty in the face of people who are actually forced to do things against their will, that's the sum total of my point.

people being given the option to do something is an unusual thing to call killing, and it's kind of shitty in the face of people who are actually forced to do things against their will, that's the sum total of my point.
So not killing, but gential mutilation is not only killing, according to you it is genocide, which involves not only killing but mass killing. You certainly have double standards.

So not killing, but gential mutilation is not only killing, according to you it is genocide, which involves not only killing but mass killing. You certainly have double standards.
that's not the standard definition of genocide. genocide is the intentional and forceful reduction of a population or removal of that population's important cultural elements (see, the continuing aspects of irish genocide that existed in mid 19th and early 20th century america, forcible re-education of native populations, etc). it can be through murder, which is most common. but it can also be through reproductive control, mutilation, or cultural genocide. it's not the same thing as giving someone a choice to take birth control.

genocide is the intentional and forceful reduction of a population. it can be through murder, which is most common. but it can also be through reproductive control, mutilation, or cultural genocide. it's not the same thing as giving someone a choice to take birth control.

You are twisting words to fit your narrative, and it seems ok when you do it, but you don't like it when the rest does it. Please, be consistent.

You are twisting words to fit your narrative, and it seems ok when you do it, but you don't like it when the rest does it. Please, be consistent.
no...that's literally the commonly accepted academic definition for genocide. what you're referring to is prohibited act I of the genocide convention of 1948. I'm referring to prohibited act IV...

I can't speak for soliloqueen, but I think the objection was your equating birth control to abortion, and that both were things foisted onto an unknowing population by "elites" who are bent on suppressing the world's populations. And she was rebutting by demonstrating that birth control and abortion aren't the same thing: they aren't "poisons spread into the water supply" onto people whom aren't given a choice otherwise. By contrast, mutilation at birth is a choice that's taken away from a person, and more fits your definition than any of the examples you provided.

However your conclusion seems more rooted in your own sincerely held beliefs than anything else, so not much point in debating it further.

I can't speak for soliloqueen, but I think the objection was your equating birth control to abortion, and that both were things foisted onto an unknowing population by "elites" who are bent on suppressing the world's populations. And she was rebutting by demonstrating that birth control and abortion aren't the same thing: they aren't "poisons spread into the water supply" onto people whom aren't given a choice otherwise. By contrast, mutilation at birth is a choice that's taken away from a person, and more fits your definition than any of the examples you provided.

However your conclusion seems more rooted in your own sincerely held beliefs than anything else, so not much point in debating it further.
right, exactly

Umm, no - we will be dead.
Correct. Dead and foolish.

Some areas are seeing a post-vax all-cause mortality increase, currently around +40%, beginning in 2021. The worldwide average stands at about +26%.
It's a greater than 200 year event. If you want actuarial citations look it up yourself.

Maybe some of the geniuses here can explain what - if it's not the vax - caused it.
Regardless of the cause however the die-off is occurring.
The local cemetery I drive by has at least two funerals a day now - more than I've ever seen - and they're opening a new section.
Business is booming.

Last edited:
Correct. Dead and foolish.

Some areas are seeing a post-vax all-cause mortality increase, currently around +40%, beginning in 2021. The worldwide average stands at about +26%.
It's a greater than 200 year event. If you want actuarial citations look it up yourself.

Maybe some of the geniuses here can explain what - if it's not the vax - caused it.
Regardless of the cause however the die-off is occurring.
The local cemetery I drive by has at least two funerals a day now - more than I've ever seen - and they're opening a new section.
Business is booming.
i am deeply interested in your perspective on this. by what method do you propose covid vaccines increase all-cause mortality?

i am deeply interested in your perspective on this. by what method do you propose covid vaccines increase all-cause mortality?
itsatrap-2.jpg

Back