Beesneez Microphones DIY Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Veronica
On the u47 style body kit is there a connector mounted already. if so which one?... if not what connector can be used?
thanks very much

Jon

micaddict said:
I paid last weekend (K6, historic alloy).
Are we still in the first shipment or the first GroudDIY batch?
Is the historic alloy standard? I wonder if mine will be alloy, I didn't know there were options lol.

Is the historic alloy standard? I wonder if mine will be alloy, I didn't know there were options lol.

See replies #47 and #50.  :)

(BTW, "alloy" just means a mixture of metals. In case that threw anyone off.)

I might as well put the quotes here:

we are using the original metal that was used by neumann.  The K67 we are doing for the group buy is made using this very material!!  Some say that the metal makes no difference; let me tell you that it does.  The metal we are using is better suited for these capsules.  We make them in brass too but prefer the original alloy.

Here is the K67, made from the original Bronze alloy that Neumann used in the original K67. 

Hi All, thanks so much for your orders and replies thus far. 

I have an update that is important for everybody.
Our daughter Phelicity has become Gravely ill.  She will be flying out to Columbus Ohio this week and will be placed on the Heart Transplant list.  Repeated surgical procedures have not been able to stabilise her at this stage.

Please don't stress about your orders as we are doing very well with them.  All orders placed have been made and many have already shipped.  I will be taking with me in excess of 300 finished backplates to the USA, this way i can also ship form there and satisfy others who may not have ordered yet.

If you have ordered a capsule and payed for it in the group buy, your capsule will ship out as scheduled.  If you are of have been thinking about ordering a capsule form us then Please, continue with your order.  We would be very greatful  for the support as this will be a very expensive exercise that we are undertaking and could use all of the help we can get.

Don't hesitate to contact us, It is business as usual here and we also have a 6 month advance supply of mics and parts in the factory.

thanks again for your support.

Ben SNeesby

I am sending all positive Energy and thoughts for your familly.
Dan,

Hi Dan, thanks for your kind words.  We will though make sure you all get your capsules on time.  people like you all ensure that we survive, we in turn will play our part.  I will have a ton of backplates in the USA to diaphragm.  The orders will all be shipped on time.  we appreciate your confidence and support.  thanks.  ben

Family is all. Nothing else is important.  Ben, Veronica, Phelicity and the rest of the family you're all in my thoughts.  Be well P.

Peace

Jim

Thanks so much everyone for your well wishes. This was a journey that we never wanted to have to take, but here it is. Ben and I are both very touched by your thoughts and prayers. We love our music community. This is Phelicity's facebook page, if you would like to follow. http://www.facebook.com/ProjectHopeHelpSavePhelicity

Thanks,

Back