Beesneez Microphones DIY Options

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dear ben, veronica and phelicity,
just wanted to wish you all well.  my thoughts and prayers for you. 
decided to order a K67 capsule now as it might be helpful, but no rush on delivery.
stay strong and positive.  the GDIY community is thinking of you and wishing you all the best.
kindest regards,
grant

Been thinking about buying a K67 capsule from you for a while now and decided to go for it as it seemed a fitting time. Thoughts and prayers for your family.
Matt

Thanks everyone, Ben has brought capsules with him to the USA, so there should not be much of a delay in getting them out. We appreciate your continued support.

Cheers,
Veronica

Hi Dan and all, Phelicity is in the hospital and the doctors are just trying to formulate a plan at present. Thanks for checking in. Make sure that you keep those orders coming because Ben is busy finishing capsules right now. Here is a link to her facebook page if you are interested http://www.facebook.com/ProjectHopeHelpSavePhelicity

Cheers,
Veronica

Hi All, just touching base.  I am busy preparing the capsules that i brought with me.  All of them will ship over the next week or so.

I have plenty left so if you want one, let us know.  thanks.

ben

I hopefully will be ordering my second capsule next week. Hope that helps.

Wishing you and your family the best

Ken

Update on the Chinese K47/67 BeesNeez offer. I emailed Eliza and she told me the K47 (unlike some, I will add) has 6-micron membranes.

Good to see you chime in, Ben. Hang in there.

Henk

So, are there any members out there who got or will get the BeesNeez 47 body kit with the two rails (and flat base) for a MK47 build?  :p
Or those who made or will make the MK47 fit the regular, three-rails kit (with conical base)? (Also on special offer now BTW.)

The body tube can be in the colour as pictured or you can choose any of the Beesneez colours (other colours are available at an extra cost)

OK, so lets list some of the standard BeesNeez colors that can be had without upcharge.
First, the Producer Series powder coatings.
-Arabella/Sally "ox blood" red.
-Mahalia blue.
-James/Lily "mustard" yellow.
-Looks like the Phelicity, Elly and Tribute 1 & 3 have the (silver) grey color that's also in the body kit picture. (?)
-Oh, and there's also the (cream?) white of the Tribute 2. Really nice IMO, but I'm not sure if that's a matte powder coating.

Then there's the Studio Series. Some different colors there. Those are standard BeesNeez colors too of course, but since they don't appear as standard on the 60mm body sleeves (Producer Series and body kits) I'm not sure if those can be had without the upcharge.
I'll list them anyway.
-Judas mustard (looks like James mustard but glossier).
-Shelise red.
-Isobel dark blue.
-Oliver "anthracite" (?) black.

Anyone there?

Granted, paint jobs we can also do ourselves. This is a DIY forum. But why bother if it's done already and with a choice of different colors?
Also, DIY might be less pro looking and the bond could very well prove to be less than perfect over time.

Anyway, replies or not, I'm going to continue to bump this thread, if "only" for little Phelicity.  :)
Which does not mean the BeesNeez products are not totally worth it regardless, especially at the reduced prices.

Has anyone received a 67 cap yet? Curious to hear some feedback. As far as the bodies, they all look top notch, just a bit out of my price range right now.

Thanks micaddict for your support, there are quite a few 2 rail body kits out there and few more recent ones getting ready to leave this week.

Volume11 We have shipped alot of 67 capsules, may not all be in mics yets. We have had some emails from the folks who have received them letting us know that they arrived safe and sound.

Thanks,

Don't forget that Ben and I are easy to reach either on the phone or via email, so please feel free to stay in contact if anyone has any questions.

Thanks,

Received and installed my qc'd sino capsule :)

So far it is a *huge* improvement on the stock capsule. Sound is full bodied, senstive and very quiet.
And as a bonus, I did some valuable learning which I will put to use on my next diy mod mike.

I have a session tomorrow where I will be using it so I hope it will go well :)

Cheers and best wishes
Alex

Latest posts

Back