GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any idea when purchasing will start?  The aussie dollar is really strong right now and I'd love to take advantage of that as usually overseas purchases kill us.

M

[silent:arts] said:
Svart said:
any updates?  ;D
well :-X :-X :-X

I shipped 20kg of XLRs and some 30kg of PCBs to Sahib.
he will bundle some of them in the heavy package with the metal work going to Jeff :eek:

is ja auch bald weihnachten...  ;);D

ultra-alex said:
is ja auch bald weihnachten...   ;);D
:eek: schon wieder ???
ich kann (leider) nicht versprechen ob das dieses Jahr noch was wird (ich hoffe aber immer noch).
nun ja, nächstes Jahr ist ja auch noch mal weihnachten ;D

Wann hat dieses hreads zuwenden Deutsch? Übersetzung ist eine hündin für uns dumme menschen... ???

jsteiger said:
Wann hat dieses hreads zuwenden Deutsch? Übersetzung ist eine hündin für uns dumme menschen... ???
niemand hier ist dumm ;D

Alex mentioned we are near christmas.
I was surprised it is again :eek:

then I told him I can't promise shipping this year, but told him there is christmas next year too ;D
still hoping we can get out a few units before this years christmas :) :) :)

[silent:arts] said:
jsteiger said:
niemend hier ist dumm ;D

Alex mentioned we are near christmas.
I was surprised it is again :eek:

then I told him I can't promise shipping this year, but told him there is christmas next year too ;D
still hoping we can get out a few units before this years christmas :) :) :)
I was just making a joke Volker! I only meant that I was dumm!

Speaking of Christmas, Sahib should be receiving the massive box of edge connectors for all non North American kits(this first 100 that is) by this weeks end.

Any news on the metal?

O.K. It's my turn to chime in.

About 50 cases will be delivered on Friday and we'll do the QC over the weekend. Bundle them up and ship them to Jeff hopefully by mid next week. Then the second batch will follow towards the end of next week.

Sorry about the delay but I was completely snowed under with moving my office/workshop. Bloody thing almost killed me.  But I did it. I will now be giving my full attention to this  project.

You people are amazing, thanks for the cheerful and relentless way you push this forward while still fielding the same questions in a variety of languages. When will I be able to fork over the dough anyway?

I collected the first batch of fifty this afternoon and did a general check. Assembled few and all look great. We have finished the rack ears and I'll take them up to the fabricator to get powder coated with the second batch on Monday. PCBs and connectors also arrived from Volker. I will be bundling and shipping them to Jeff towards the end of next week as planned. As soon as the edge connectors and 4-40 screws arrive from Jeff I'll ship Volker's batch too. Thank you for your patience but it will pay off in the end.

Sounds great Sahib!  8)

I tracked the edge connectors last night and the USPS site said they were in the UK. I assume you will receive them Monday if you didn't get them today (Friday).

icon_thumleft.gif
icon_thumleft.gif
icon_thumleft.gif

Super late to the party, but I would like one, if available.  Looks like a wonderful way for all to get in the the 500 series party if we haven't already!

Ricky

There is not much interest so far. But if you are looking for 9 then  we can run a batch of 20 and I am sure the remaining would be of interest to others. However, please note that the price will be higher.

Back