know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advert I read today.

Downhill skiing isn’t just for people! Always have your amplifier sitting above your loudspeakers. Doing so allows your speaker wire to be pointed downwards toward the input terminals on your speakers. Since gravity, (like everything) affects the sound, electrons rolling downward towards your speakers will improve your sound immediately. Try it! Just another way we at HarmonicArtistry Labs work hard every day to bring value to our customers.

"Harmony in Every Note, Artistry in Every Detail."

A guy gets hired to be the boss of a factory and make it profitable.
Upon a tour of the factory he sees a guy standing around doing nothing.
He asks the guy what he is doing and the guy says I am waiting to get paid.
Furious the boss demands how much he makes a week.
The guy tells him.
The boss then writes him a check for 4 weeks pay and says get out of here.
The guy smiles and leaves excited.
The boss is now confused and asks can anyone tell me with the hell just happened?.
The assistant says you just paid the pizza delivery guy.

To all of my neighbors…

I don’t mean to be a Grinch, however....
to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to brake hard, toss my margarita out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

To all of my neighbors…

I don’t mean to be a Grinch, however....
to those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together!! Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police. I have to brake hard, toss my margarita out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive. It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
my blinky LED Christmas lights in my front window sometimes make it look like there is a police car in my driveway with lights flashing.... no bueno.

JR

Back