know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not him. I just remembered the programme was Mock the Week, I found a list of panellists at wikiP so I am reading that to see if it jogs the memory.

Cheers

Ian

No, not him. I just remembered the programme was Mock the Week, I found a list of panellists at wikiP so I am reading that to see if it jogs the memory.

Cheers

Ian
Got him. It is Milton Jones:

"I was sitting in traffic today .... and I got run over"
"Reading between the lines is dangerous .... if you are at the railway"
"I met my wife on the net. We were both rubbish trapeze artists"
"I tried to impress a girl once by putting my foot down on the pedal .... turns out she'd seen a bin open like that before."
"My wife's giving me the silent treatment, lying there day after day. Beginning to smell a bit now"
" The pollen count .... that's a difficult job"
"Militant feminists. I take my hat of to them. They don't like that"
"Have you noticed that if you Google 'lost medieval servant boy' is says ' this page cannot be found"
"Nobody turned up to the first meeting of my sarcasm club. Despite so many of them saying how much they were looking forward to it"

Cheers

Ian

I'm thinking of starting my own airline with all the planes camouflaged, but I just can't see it taking off.

I've just checked my house insurance, & apparently if my duvet is stolen during the night I'm not covered...

I went out for a meal last night & had a Pelican burger. It was great until I saw the size of the Bill...

There was an American missionary who was sent out to the deepest parts of the congo. About 9 months or so after arriving into the village to do missionary work the daughter of the chief of the tribe had a white baby. The chief was not too happy about this and sent for the missionary. The chief is demanding to know about the white baby. As the missionary is thinking of a way to respond to save him from the chief's large blade, he looks out the window. He proceeds to say" Chief, I don't know how mother nature decides to color her children. Why look out the window here. See all them white goats and that one black goat. I can't explain how..." The chief cuts him off going "o.k. you don't tell on me, I won't tell on you"

Latest posts

Back