know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Back last century when I worked on missile systems, we were always told to ensure our designs were "pongo proof" - pongo being the affectionate name for forces personnel who would be operating the gear.

Cheers

Ian

My buddy had too much to drink while on vacation. He got in trouble at the pool for going and peeing in it. When the life guard scolded him my buddy said what’s the big deal everyone has taking a piss in the pool at one time or another. The life guard yes but no one has done it from the high dive.

Piss in a swimming pool causes a layer of chlorine gas to form just above the waters surface where small people can breathe it in ,
I think in some places now they have a chemical that causes a colour change in the water if someone tries relieve themselves ,
I not sure how healthy steeping yourself in chlorine solution for an hour is , I prefer the ocean ,
and mother nature doesnt mind if you need to pee-pee ,
Brown growlers bob up sometimes too and probably clear the beach faster than yelling 'Shark' .

A group of doctors at a world conference is arguing over which country has the best medical treatments.

The British doctor in the group argues that they are so advanced they took part of a liver from one man and put it in another. 6 weeks later the person who received it was back at work.

The German in the group said that’s nothing. We took a pigs heart and put it in a patient. 4 weeks later he was back to work on the construction sight.

The Asian doctor claimed his was best. That they were able to take brain out of a dying person and put it another body and they were back to work in two weeks.

The American doctor said I’ve got one that surpasses all of those. We took a person who had no heart and no brain and elected them to be the president.

Last edited:
Back