GroupdDIY 511 Racks: round 5.5 available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grooveteer said:
[silent:arts] said:
if anybody could explain to me what an ETA is ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETA
Expected Time of Arrival   ;)

I see. for sure a different ETA.

could someone ask another question ? ;D
PCBs and connectors are in stock.
we are still waiting on the main part: the metal work

Electro-Thermal Amplifier.  It's a kind of compressor.  The gain reduction is based on the principle that as temperature rises in certain metals, resistance goes up.

joe-electro said:
Electro-Thermal Amplifier.  It's a kind of compressor.  The gain reduction is based on the principle that as temperature rises in certain metals, resistance goes up.
mhm, with my job at the moment:
I need it inverse.
pyro is hot, and sometimes loud.

I'd like to put my name in for 1 19" 11 spacer and a PSU :D 240v that is :) 

Anyone else from australia wanna share shipping?

alright, alright... you've twisted my arm. I'm back in for one here in toronto if there are any left. I pulled my order out before because I was low on cash, but now, I've got an actual job! wow! ;D

TheGuitarist said:
I'd like to put my name in for 1 19" 11 spacer and a PSU :D 240v that is :) 

Anyone else from australia wanna share shipping?

Hi, I'm melbourne and a few of us, Barney, Haima and me are going to organise a group ship.  we can include you too if you want.

Myles

Get onto Junction as well, he said he was interested. But as long as shipping to sydney won't make it not worth it then sounds good to me!

I'm just south of Sydney and would like 1 x 19" 11 spacer + PSU (240v) etc......
Please PM me with some details of the group buy Myles. I may want more depending on overall price.

peace

Hi,
we're not doing a group buy as such.  We are all going to order and pay seperately for shipping to melbourne and then I can organise collection from my place in melbourne.  I'd prefer not to ship or to only ship a few as it can be a real hassle. 

M

Hi M

Sorry I thought you were talking group buy but now see "group ship".
They would be sent to yours and then you would have to forward onto my address. Are you sure you want to do this? you may have to repackage etc..?
Anyway I'm happy to organise separately if it's a hassle but it may be a little cheaper in postage overall.
cheers
Ben

[/quote]
Hi, I'm melbourne and a few of us, Barney, Haima and me are going to organise a group ship.  we can include you too if you want.

Myles
[/quote]

Attention everyone,

We are in the process of finalizing the spreadsheet for the first 100 GDIY 511 rack kits. In doing so, we are missing the location information for the following seven Prodigy users. We will need to know who your retailer will be before proceeding.

1. fluxivity
2. delaymix
3. mistasanshou
4. mark.james
5. kakumei47
6. Bashert
7. paulfergy

Please send myself, Volker or Cemal an email with your ship to location and please reference your Prodigy screen name. My email is jsteiger1965 @ yahoo . com.

Thanks guys!  ;)
Jeff

Back